Translate

Friday, January 24, 2014

CHECK OUT our ADOPTION AUCTION!!!



I have been working around the clock trying to secure items and spread the word for this auction on Facebook!  I still have lots of items to list and I am praying that others can help me spread the word!

The auction can be found here:

Greene Family Deaf Adoption Auction

I have been once again overwhelmed by the kindness and participation of complete strangers as well as family and friends to help me make this happen!  The hardest part is helping to spread the word.  I have visited other auction sites and they have hundreds of people involved who have "liked" the page!  I am very (VERY) grateful I have hit 40 !  And I know many of those are moral support rather than potential buyers.  (Which is awesome because I feel like I am getting a big hug and a push from them !)

Here are just a few of the dozens of items we have listed so far!


Customized Adoption T-Shirt donated by Zoey's Attic



"I Love You" ASL Earrings by Beatrizi Fashions



Scented Autism Awareness Soaps from Magical Healing



BYU Wipes Holder donated by Shiny Hiney!

BULLS Onesie Dress (size 12 mos.) by Quilts by Kym!

No comments:

Post a Comment